· Cancellation & Refunds request must be sent only by E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
· Trypmaker requires minimum 7 working days or more for processing Refunds.
· In case of 'Web or Tele Check-in' the bookings must be changed or cancelled by the passenger with the airlines, at the airport.
· For any Natural disaster or cancellation of flight, Trypmaker will not be responsible for any compensation or refund. Contact airlines directly.
· Any loss, due to noncompliance of VISA transit & destination regulation, will be the customers’ responsibility & Trypmaker will not be responsible for any loss of Cancellation charges.
· Refunds, if permitted, can be only processed by trypmaker.com.
· For Cancellations made with the Airline, advise airlines staff & Ref. No. for any refund.
· Refunds are subject to Airline Cancellation, Refund, No-Show, Penalty Rules & Service Fees.
· For Refunds, service fee &bank charges apply.
· Refund can only be paid to the original Credit – Debit Card holder or Remitter.
· Any discount, rebates or Promos, bank charges is deducted and re-called.
· For Refunds, customers are required to provide documents for Airlines.
· Meal, priority seat or any special service charges are Non-Refundable.
· Partial Refunds are subject to approval and confirmation by the Airlines.
· In case of Medical or Death of a passenger or immediate family member, refunds are subject to airline rules and at their discretion.
· Taxes are non-refundable.
· No refund would be payable after the expiry of the ticket validity.